Find your place at Haven
Booking a site at Haven is so easy with our online booking system. Go ahead, give it a try! We have four sites perfect for several types of campers or a couple of tents and the rest are tent-only sites.
We also have four yurts, furnished with queen beds. These sites are perfect for those who want the camping experience but maybe don’t have the equipment or for campers who want less stress and to just show up!
We do require site fees to all be paid at time of booking, but our cancellation policy is very fair (see our rules and policiess page). Paying your fees up front ensures that your reservation is not going anywhere, and allows for no formal check-in process – just go right to your site and get to the fun stuff faster!
Discounts for active military and veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we appreciate the sacrifice and service of those in our armed forces. Haven is proud to offer a discount on all sites to active military or veterans. Be sure to make that selection while booking your reservation to get the discounted price.
Haven is not technically a cannacamp, but we are very 420 friendly! We hope that our guests who do partake will be able to relax and enjoy their cannabis in a non-judgey place. And (bonus!) camp is just a short drive to several recreational dispensaries and the only cannabis lounge in Michigan!
We are a pet friendly campground, and well-mannered pets are allowed and welcomed at Haven uder the following conditions:
- Pets must always be on a hand-held leash and kept under control.
- DO NOT USE SITE NAME POSTS AS TIE-OUTS.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Do not leave dogs unattended at your campsite if they will bark and disturb your neighbors.
- EXCESSIVE BARKING will not be tolerated. Unattended, aggressive or loud animals will not be tolerated.
- If you will be bringing more than 4 dogs, please contact us.
Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our social media for all the latest
When you make plans to stay at Haven, you can look forward to a slower pace and friendly owners. And if you are looking for things to do, there is a wide variety of day trips and fun things to do within driving distance.
- Camp is on M-72 between Kalkaska and Grayling:
- just minutes from state ORV trailheads
- close to equestrian trails
- convenient to river tubing, swimming and boating, fishing and kayaking
- centrally located to Traverse City, Gaylord, Petoskey, Cadillac and Roscommon
- Home of the Annual Trout Festival and Michigan’s only cannabis lounge
- Several recreational marijuana dispensaries,
- Popular local eateries and food trucks (in summer)
- Access to the Manistee and AuSable Rivers for trout fishing and kayaking
- local eateries and more choices for restaurants
- gas stations